|April 22, 2013 - May 20, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Harsch Investment Properties is a dynamic, expanding real estate investment, development and management company, which owns and operates more than 100 properties throughout six Regional offices: Portland, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, San Diego and Las Vegas. The portfolio consists of over 21 million square feet of Office, Industrial Flex, and Retail commercial properties with over 1,000 Multi-Family housing units.|
Harsch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
|Duties:||I. POSITION SUMMARY:|
The Administrative Manger is responsible for directing the administrative functions of the President’s office. This position develops and implements all objectives, strategies and planning for the President’s office, as well as coordinating interaction and activities with Harsch’s executive team. The Administrative Manager is also responsible for managing the President’s outside activities including, civic duties, art related responsibilities, personal interests and all business and personal travel.
II. Essential Job Functions:
• Supervisory: Directly supervises two full time employees. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performances, addressing complaints and resolving problems. Conducts staff meeting and approves leaves and personal time off for the staff in accordance with company policy.
• Be intricately involved with the role of the President in the Company, Foundation and community. Understand the organization, structure and operation of Harsch Investment Properties and all other responsibilities and activities of the President.
• Coordinates activities, maintains good working relationships and facilitates communication between the President and all staff and community members.
• Take action as needed on all correspondence received by the office of the President. Draft responses for the President’s approval.
• Implement and maintain procedures to improve work flow and provide background on any inquiries as needed.
• Maintain professional and personal database and monitor and improve filing systems.
• Plan design, organize and coordinate conferences, conventions, meetings, seminars, and other events. Be responsible for participants’ accommodations and transportation, facilities, catering, signage, audio-visual equipment.
• Assist in special projects as assigned by the President.
• Accepts performance based criticism and direction, works well under pressure and has a flexible schedule including long hours, nights and weekends as needed.
|Qualifications:||CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:|
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education level is preferred.
• Ten years’ experience supporting a high level professional.
• Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
• Proven ability to draft correspondence and work independently within parameters defined by the President.
• Extremely good attention to detail.
• An experienced leader and administrative manager with appropriate experience preferably in the real estate field.
• An energetic forward-thinking, creative individual with high standards and professional image.
• An extremely well organized and directed individual who is a team player, intelligent, articulate and can relate to people at all levels.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast moving, demanding and dynamic organization.
• Impeccable integrity, trustworthiness and reputation.
• Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to consistently guide the team to superior results.
• Temperament to communicate with a variety of personalities in a tactful, pleasant and professional manner.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.